Sunday, December 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home.

I'm back!!! :)

Home never felt as good as this.

And I'm proud to say that I love sunny Malaysia. Winter's just not for me. I was freezing there eventhough it wasn't snowing. Duh. Shanghai doesn't snow. Well, I was not just in Shanghai for the whole 8 days. We toured around a few cities. Did a lot of checking in and out of hotels/motels/inn. We had to shift hotels practically every single night so by now, I am already a pro in packing my luggage. Hehe.. More about the detailed trip later because I need to sort out the photos and refresh my memory about where we went and what we did there.

For now, let's just say I'm contented with our weather. While I was there, bathing was seen as such a dread because I would shiver each time I finished showering. Sooo torturing :(

My dad just said something bimbotic. He said he can now go naked in the house. See? Proves my point. I think everyone in the family can't stand the weather there.

Talking about bimbotic, I think the cold temperature did some damage to my brain, freezing it perhaps, because I had so many bimbo moments while I was there. So many till my sisters had to write it down so that they could blog about it. It's better that I type it now rather than them typing it later and 'adding salt and vinegar' to the bimbo moments. Bimbo stories shall be in another post as well :)
My dad being the only man in the family is easily influenced by his daughters. When my mom did something bimbo, he actually said "so bimbooo" to us and that cracked us up. The tone which he used to say it was priceless. So 'chi ku ku' (gay) [New word learnt from there! Hahaa..It's some Wuxi language.]

Okay, dinner time now. Super hungry because didn't take lunch. Out for Malaysian food. Hokkien mee, I think.

Bye :)

Oh ya, my skin's starting to peel off. Looks like some snake skin. Eeew :(
Besides that, I have to go to work tomorrow when the family will still be in bed :( :(


Edited: I just found out yesterday from my sisters that chi ku ku isn't gay but chicken. I have no idea how I ended up listening to it as gay. Guess I was half asleep and wasn't paying much attention. Oh well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is back...welcome home !