Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm so nice.

Seriously, I can now declare that I have the stingiest readers ever. My readers never comment (okay, maybe except for one or two of you) yet still dare to ask me for an update. Many times you all ask me to update but don't want to reveal who you are. A very good example can be seen at my Cbox. Who are you zz? Is that really your initials? Zorro Zorro? Zero Zero? What's the excitement in that? Can't you just let me know who you are if you're reading my blog? So I will know not to bitch about you if you happen to be one of my readers. Hehehe.

I bet if I were to say I'm about to delete my blog like some people who just say it for the sake of getting more comments saying 'nooooo, don't you dare delete your blog..', nobody's gonna even care about me deleting this blog. That's what you all are.

Nevertheless, I shall not be such a pain in the arse because you know I still layan you all whenever an update is requested. So, Zero Zero, better appreciate.

Righttt. So last Saturday, we had a small Christmas party at my home. Instead of serving turkey/stuffing/cranberry sauce, we served spaghetti, fried chicken and sushi. Made by my sister and I. The sushi, I mean.


Have a peek at what's in my refrigerator.

This is what Fiona did.
This is what I did. Don't laugh.

Those on the left look yummier right?

Made by me. Once again, I forbid you to laugh.

FionaDeAnnoying challenged me to see who's creation will be gone the fastest. As you can see, she did lesser and obviously hers ended up being gobbled the fastest by the guests. Thus, I can conclude that it's not a fair challenge. Anyway, guests were happy and praised the creation so everyone's a happy soul.

On another note, I can't wait to go to China! =) Will be flying off this Saturday via Singapore Airlines. Talking about this trip, it reminded me of a convo with MarcusDeCharmMan during our cheer practice.

How come you're not involved in any of the performances?
Because I won't be around.
Where are you going?
Away.
Where laa???
China.
CHINA?? Why China? I mean, since you're already so cheena yourself.
Ya la, going back hometown what.
HUH?? WHAT...SERIOUS?!?!?
*smiles*
AHAHAHA. Don't lie la, you can't even speak Chinese.

Well well, what can I say? Everybody say hello to my himbo friend, MarcusDeHimbo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo! ms.merajuk is "merajuking" ,janganlah sampai nak tutup blog, kan kita semua sibuk ,saya pun "busy"...hah tengah makan ni...lagi tengah buat komen...Anyway ,nice to eat roti canai while looking at ur sushi pictures (appetizing).

Selamat jalan ke Shanghai (how did i know)- oh yes, horatio (c.s.i.miami) told me , jangan lupa your "Winter Clothing", its gonna be really cold.

Hah! one more favour..... one more blog please ...please...please before u go "cuti" ,

Merry Christmas to U & ALL at HOME !

Puvan said...

the food look pretty good...=)....cheers...

ZB said...

lolz.. sushi! nice :) i wish i knew how to make it too.

Florence said...

persona non grata: thanks for your long comment. haha. no la, I already said I won't 'tutup' my blog so don't worry.

puvan: yeah. doesn't only look good, tastes good as well. hehe.

liyiesther.c: it's really simple to make!=)

Anonymous said...

You need not be an employee, just open Florence's Japanese Restaurant at USJ.:)