Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tagged Part II

Tagged by Sarah De Rebel.
WARNING: Loads of camwhoring pictures ahead. This blogger will not be held responsible for any cause of eye sores.


The most recent picture of you:


When was this taken?
Erm, a day before STPM. Lol. Attended a wedding dinner.

Who took it?
Fiona De Annoying.

A picture of you making a peace sign:



Is this picture in color?
DUH.

Are your nails painted in the picture?
I don't think so. Can't see it being painted. Unless I coated it with transparent nail polish.

A picture of you with friends:

Who are you with?
Bao Yen, Jess, XinMin, Cass, LeyYeem, Zhang Ziyi.

A picture of you in a weird/random place:


Where were you?
FRIM. It's taken at a weird spot, to me.

Who took the picture?
Forgot. Too busy posing.

A picture of you in black and white:
Don't have. My world is too colourful.

Did you edit this picture to black and white or did you take it like that?
Next question.

Do you like black and white or color pictures better?
Coloured.

A picture of you with your hair up:


Do you like your hair up?
Not really I think. It was so difficult finding a decent picture of me with my hair up.

Is it in a ponytail, pigtails, etc.?
Ponytail. Stupid question. Like as if you can't see from the picture.

A picture of you with a WEIRD face:

Is your face more funny or just straight up scary?
None. More monkey.

A picture of you wearing a black colored shirt:


A picture of you wearing a green colored shirt:
Believe it or not, I can't find any picture of me wearing green.

A picture of you wearing a red colored shirt:


A picture of you with your halloween costume:
I don't celebrate Halloween.

A picture of you with your mouth open:


Why is your mouth open?
Bimbo moment.
I shall be a kind soul and am not gonna tag anyone because it took me such a long time to upload these pictures! *stupid Sarah* However, if any of you decides to do it, please let me know so I can go kepoh at your blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mai gawd ! u r freakishly freakin out ! blaze the blog !

Florence said...

p n g: Who are you? freakishly freakin out? no, I'm not freakin out or anything =)

Anonymous said...

i am the unknown, curious heh!