Friday, December 14, 2007

Not so pointless.

Now that the exam's over, I've been enjoying every single bit of it. You know, leading the nocturnal life and such...until recently. Boredom is slowly kicking in. Because for the past few days, I've been going out quite constantly.

The only thing which is interesting now is cheerleading. Yeah, finally back to practices and trying to cope up with them peeps as much as I can. ChengChoo has been a great encouragement when she said I did well during one of the practices. By that, she prolly meant I gave my best during stunting. Cos I still can't get a grasp of the stunt yet :(

Still, I'm loving cheer very very much especially the times after practices when we are so tired yet we still have sooo much energy laughing at each other's idiotic impersonation of Britney's 'Gimme More' during our McD's session.

Argh! My neighbour's killing me with her Chinese flute or whatever instrument she's playing. Don't get me wrong, it is in fact quite melodious but it tends to get so irritating. I know it's not only me feeling this way because my siblings also complain the same way. Especially when I was revising during the exam season, oh gosh, you cannot imagine how many prayers were sent to heaven to plead that the music be stopped immediately.

I don't think it's karma getting back at me because when I practise my guitar, I'll get into my room and shut the door to not annoy the crap out of them.

This post is actually quite pointless, really. But come to think of it, most posts of mine are pointless. Sorry cos I don't talk about politics and important issues like how we can achieve world peace.

Well, okay lah, actually there's a purpose to this post. For everybody's who has been waiting for my picture *coughpersonanongrata*...here goes!!!



I know you expected to see more than one picture because I don't know why but most of you seem to think that I like camwhoring a lot but in actual fact, I don't. :)

P.S: To Sarah, please recover faster so I can find someone to pick on to fight with and train my cheer muscles and voice.

P.P.S: Hallelujah! The music's finally stopped. Prayer has been answered :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..your new hairstyle looks great on u! ^_^

Florence said...

thanks ck! =)