Saturday, December 22, 2007

Changi Airport.

*ahem*ahem*clears throat*...

I've always wanted to do this. Guess where am I now?

Hehehe..The plane just landed not long ago. Nah, still not at Shanghai yet. We stopped over at Singapore so here I am at the Changi Airport blogging. How cool is that? Heh.

I've always wondered how do all those people blog when they're already travelling, and how come they got nothing better to do. But look who's talking now. I really got nothing better to do because we're waiting for our next flight which will take off at 1.50a.m. =)

Super excited cos I saw a lot of ang mohs just now! Heheh. Good for relieving stress I tell you. Great feasting for the eyes. Hahaha.

Alright, shall stop crapping. Just wanna let you all know the plane landed safely so I'm still in one whole piece.

Till then, a Blessed Christmas to all my readers. Will blog really soon with lots of pictures, hopefully! =) Take care...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did u bring along the webcam ?... all your fans n readers would be able to view "Florence live in Shanghai" =)