Monday, December 03, 2007

End of the battle.

Yabadabadoo!!

OMG can't believe STPM is finally over. Like seriously finally. After all the trials and whatnot. It feels so good blogging again. A proper post. The blogger in me has resurrected. *hears angels chiming Hallelujah*

This one and a half years in Seafield was definitely an experience to me. I wouldn't say that I regretted going for Form Six, nor would I say that I enjoyed it a lot.

I shall now give you 10 good reasons why you should and should not take up Form Six, if you're given a choice by your parents, that is. Cos I wasn't given a choice and that's how I landed up in Seafield.

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Opt For Form Six:
10. You will still be wearing school uniform, with a different design.
9. You will get ridiculed by your friends in college who thinks they're so much more 'grown up' than you. Eg. Calling you a school kid.
8. You will have to taste the sucky canteen food everyday.
7. You get to smell the wonderful aroma of the school's toilet. Mmm-mm.
6. Your teachers still treat you as if you're in Standard 3. Eg. Pinching you for not completing your homework. I kena once okay it's not funny.
5. You will feel like an aunty/uncle compared to the younger students.
4. You have to wake up at 6am every morning.
3. You have to sing the school song.
2. You have to sing Negaraku and read the Rukun Negara.


And the Number ONE reason...

YOU WILL HAVE NO LIFE. Social life all ka-boom.
You will definitely suffer if you're a lazy bum and an easily distracted person like me. It's a torture chamber!


So there you have it. Top 10 reasons why you should not choose Form Six.

Now for the Top 10 reasons why you should consider going for Form Six.
10. You'll make an absolutely good son/daughter by helping your parents save money.
9.
8.
7.
6.
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.

Yeah, so actually I can only think of one reason why you should choose Form Six.
Hahaha.
Nah, just kidding. Anyway, to those who are younger and still contemplating to go Form Six or not, you better think twice. Lol.


Now that it's finally over. I feel so free...
Like I can stare at the wall without feeling that I've wasted my time not studying. Or I can twirl my hair for the whole day till I go bald. Or I can even start counting the hairs on my legs. HAHAHA. I'm loving this feeling. It's so relieving, as though you just woke up from a horrible nightmare, or you've been constipated for a very long time and the shit finally decided to come out. You get the drift. Ahhhhh.


On another note, after seeing my sister getting a new handphone, my butt started to itch and I decided that I need a new phone too. Unfortunately, the only thing which is holding me back from getting it is obviously due to financial reasons =(
Any kind soul out there who's willing to donate to the 'Heal Florence's Misery Fund'? Hehe.

WOOHOO. Imma start doing all the nonsensical stuffs mentioned above. Just cause I can. Haha.

Ciao!!

P.S OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO CHEER PRACTICE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Form six is so much fun ,it depends on how u look at it.
You can still achieve your goals through form six....colleges...hard knocks.....whatsoever. The final say is how we excel in life. Always remember your 'ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE '.

Anonymous said...

haha... very well said... school's totally over... but surely u will feel a lil sad tht u will NEVER b studying in a school again... enjoy ur well-deserved holiday!!! =P

Florence said...

persona non grata: uhm, thanks for the wise advise. hehe.

dale: the sadness hasn't started to fill in yet. haha.