Saturday, January 16, 2010

With shock and fear comes comfort.

Had a rough patch early in the morning today. However, I still wanna thank God for providing me with these group of friends to get through it with me, comfort me, and lift my spirits up when I needed it most. I love you guys! (You know who you are) *Hugs*

Then again, there are always some people who just enjoy adding more salt on the wound just to..I don't know. Seriously I don't know why this person likes doing that. I will continue to pray.

On another note, my cousin brother is leaving to New Zealand in another few hours time. I'm gonna miss you. I know you will read this so stop being a silent reader lol! (He everytime teases me on MSN about my latest updates) I'm sad that I won't be able to spend CNY with you this year. :( No more poker sessions. Hahah! But I know you're there for a better future, so just remember to not neglect your favourite cousins here. HAHA. Take care! :)

Today is not a day I'd like for it to repeat itself.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: