Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I succeeded...

in pulling a prank on the older sister today.

I was on my way to KL with a friend so we parked at Carrefour to use the KTM after that. Coincidently, I managed to spot my sister's car parked nicely there. I got pretty excited and thought of a brilliant idea.

I quickly asked my friend if he had a pen and paper. He said yes, so I took the marker pen and scribbled, 'HELLO, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE TRAIN. -X-' Because duh, I know how she gets to work everyday. I thought the plan was gonna fail anyway, since I did not try to forge somebody else's handwriting or anything.

Mana tau, when I came back home a few minutes ago..I saw that she was still awake, so I calmly asked her, 'Is there anything you would like to ask or tell me?'

She replied blurly, 'Huh?? Tell what? No..'

She didn't get what I was trying to ask her!

So I tried again for the second time, 'Really, there's nothing you wanna tell me?'

She answered, 'Tell what??'

Then I was frustrated already, so I continued, 'When you went to your car today, you didn't see anything meh?'

She replied, 'Ohhhh..*with a smile*' (At this point I thought she already knew it was me..but NO..) when she continued, 'Mummy told you is it?' (WAH, still so blur!! She doesn't know it's me yet!)

I just had to burst out laughing. 'It was me laaa!!'

Then she had to cover up, 'Stupid, no wonder the handwriting so ugly lah.'

HAHHAHAH LAME!

Here's proof to my success in pranking her. I know it's small (I don't know how to do the click to enlarge thing), but what she said was Fiona Lim isfreakedoutbythestalkerwholeftanoteonhercarthatsays'Iknowwhatyoudidinthetrain':/
LOL!

Sorry Jie! :) Good stress reliever right? HEHE!

No comments: