Thursday, January 07, 2010

Shingz!

Just got back from cheer practice. Speaking of which, I had a pretty funny conversation with my friends.

When Friend A saw me today, A said 'Wah, why your face so shingz today?' (Better thank God it's not shingz everyday. Heh)

I asked, 'Oh is it? Is it because of my swollen eyes?'

A said, 'Yes yes'.

I replied, 'Oh, I have been watching Grey's Anatomy the whole day. There were some touching scenes so I cried.'

A said, 'Are you serious? Hahahah!' and proceeds to tell Friend B about me crying over a TV series.

The suddenly defensive me then asked B, 'Eh, don't you cry during any touching scenes you watch as well? Got right???'

Friend B replied, 'Got la, but only those super touching ones..Not all..'

I argued back, 'But people dying is touching and sad.'

B said, 'In Grey's Anatomy, people die in almost every episode.'

*Both A & B continues to mock and laugh at me* =(

I dunno why I suddenly became so easily emotional nowadays too when I watch touching scenes. I used to be so strong okay!! Haha.

Do any of you cry while watching Grey's Anatomy?

Please tell me I have someone on the same boat as me. =)

4 comments:

p n g said...

Cried while watching 'Little Nyonya'.

Walking Disaster said...

Nothing's more emotional than the first half an hour of "Up".

Florence said...

p n g: Little Nyonya? Oh, haven't watched it before. :)

walking disaster: really? but I didn't cry. Hahaaah.

Eric Voong said...

I so know who's friend A haha! :p