Sunday, January 24, 2010

Got scared in my own house.

I was using the computer upstairs in the living room when I realised that someone/something was looking at me...No, I'm not seeing things.. I'm serious..Guess who or what was it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS!!!

The fellar was slowly walking up the stairs so silently!

I turned my head and got the biggest shock but only managed to let out the littlest shriek. When I'm shocked, I cannot really scream out loud.

This is why I hate cats!! Stupid bugger. Can stare at me for one second somemore before my senses kicked in to shoo it away. Invade my territory already still wanna stare at me!

Cats are eerie creatures!!!

3 comments:

p n g said...

get yourself a pet dog :)

Florence said...

I want a dog too! But my parents won't allow :(

Florence said...

Brilliant idea. You're hired as the Pussy Murderer.

Woof,
Flo