Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not a very pretty image.

This morning I woke up with swollen eyes. Like the bee-sting kinda swollen eyes okay.

I panicked. Oh no!

Chatted with a friend, asked how how how..

Said friend suggested to google how to cure. And so I typed 'Instant Remedy for Swollen Eyes'. LOL.

Clicked the first link which appeared at the top of the search results.

Okay you must be wondering why am I blogging about this right. Just to inform you guys on how to cure puffy eyes if you were to wake up one morning and suddenly getting a shock like I did.

There are a few methods you can choose from:
1) Use cucumber slices. But since I don't have any cucumbers at home (Duh, we don't cook. No maid. End of story) so let's proceed to number two.
2) Use a teaspoonful of salt and mix it in hot water. Use cotton pads soaked in the saline solution on puffy areas. (Tried this, but didn't seem to work. I guess I lacked patience.)
3) Use cotton pads soaked in iced water to apply on puffy areas. (Because this was so cooling, I let it rest on my eyes for a longer period.)

I think method 3 worked best for me. The swell wasn't completely gone, but I think it reduced.

Now, my next Google search will be - How to instantly cure cough.

This cough has been attacking me since three days ago!! Doesn't help when I cannot control my diet i.e iced milo, ice cream, tomyam noodles. But I've been taking cough mixtures (which I hate!) and Strepsils and honey & lemon yet it doesn't help. =(

1 comment:

Png said...

Try 'Robitussin' .