Monday, January 18, 2010

Why I like it LONGER. *wiggle eyebrows*

Haha, waiiiitttt! Before you get any other wrong ideas, hear me out first..the title is not like what it seems okay you pervs!

This entry is not an advertorial, it's more like me attempting to win a new handphone. (Pick me, pick me!! Heheh) The LG new Chocolate (BL40) phone is LG's latest innovation which has a 4-inch widescreen. 4-inch okay?! Don't play-play. Now that's LONG for a handphone!
Okay, so what's good about long right?

Well, these are the few reasons among the million reasons why I think longer is better. Heh.
Note: These reasons might seem slightly bimbo, but I believe you will agree with me once you've finished reading. Admit it. :)

#1. No offense to the short people out there, but we all gotta admit the fact that legs that go on for miles are soooo sexy. That's why we girls are absolutely crazy over high heels, no? Why bother buying heels if not to create the illusion of looking taller?

Check out these killer heels! *dreams

Sure, high heels are painful most of the times but trust me, girls are willing to go through any pain (by any pain I don't mean knee jobs!) just to flaunt those supermodel legs.

So, long legs versus short legs? Who wins??
Exactly my point. =)

That is why the new LG Chocolate is also known as the 'supermodel' phone because of its sleek, slim, and LONG design.

#2. Alright, moving on to the next point. Personally, I feel that long hair allows one to be more versatile with different hairstyles in comparison to short hair.

With long hair, one can transform their hair from..

Sleek and straight...to ...Layered... to

...Soft, wavy curls.

You can play with different hairstyles eg. tie it into a ponytail, bun up your hair, braid it, etc. according to your mood whereas short hair definitely holds a limit to what you can do.

See, even she's emo that she cannot do much with her hair. :(

#3. Nails. Girly-girls love manicures because it makes them look so pretty and feel feminine! Long, manicured nails are also a fashion statement. So according to the Ris-tionary, you are a fashionista! Unfortunately, pretty nail arts can only be done on long nails.

Fashionista nails! =p

Obviously there are other options for people who have short nails like me because I play the guitar so I have to keep them short constantly :( Such options include wearing fake nails but nothing beats the original nail art. :)

Fake nail art.

P.S Phua Chu Kang will definitely agree with me on the advantages of having long nails. Especially on the last finger. Hahah, I know..eeeeeww, but you know what I mean.

#4. Eyelashes. The key to attracting someone you like is by 'electrocuting' him using your eyes. You may speak a thousand words through your eyes, so why not make the full use out of it by enhancing every bit of it right? Hahah.

No offense to the Chinese community (I'm Chinese myself okay), but we all know our eyes can be real 'sepet' up to a point where even Miley Cyrus poked fun of Chinese eyes :( So, short eyelashes + small eyes are a big NO-NO!

This is when you know that mascaras and falsies are here to save you from your misery.

Lo and behold! The wonders of mascaras and false eyelashes.

Don't you think her eyes are so defined, expressive, and dreamy?? It's as if speaking to me, 'Why, hello there, how you doin?' in a seductive tone. Compare it to a person with short eyelashes, which seems like it's screaming, 'HELLO AH! I'M TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION, CAN'T YOU TELL!'

WARNING: People who have short eyelashes who try to bat their eyelids to 'electrocute' their crush is going to find that it will be a challenging task because it is going to be too difficult for the crush to notice. Also, it might cause your crush to think that you are having some sort of blepharospasm-that's excessive blinking if you don't know.


So there you have it! This is definitely...

.

.

.

.

.

In short, LONGER means sexier!!! C'mon, agree with me already! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Longer harder to wear rocker pants ler :P