Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Where is the moment when you need it the most?

Today was a crappy day. Wait, I mean yesterday since it's technically 1:19AM now. I am extremely worn out now so I won't go into much details. Let's just say it was not my day.

That aside, I shall continue with my Indonesia entry. Last one! 'Cause I am so lazy to update so I decided to fit the last two days in one post. Brilliant.

The second last day was more of a laid-back day. We did not do much except for walking around places aimlessly and marvel at things you cannot find back here.

Kak's husband did not follow us that evening. I think he was really tired cos he preferred to stay back at the hotel to rest.

So obviously it was my kak's 'duty' to be the tour guide this time around.

Haggling the price with some beca dude. I forgot what the trishaw is called over there.




Yay! Happy faces as we all managed to bargain until we were satisfied. Cheap! All thanks to my kakak. Seriously if you were to travel there, bring a local with you. That way, they won't dare cheat you therefore things would be much cheaper.

Dinner at some Chinese restaurant. Hahaha, went all the way there to eat Chinese food. Wasn't a surprise that mum and dad found this the most enjoyable meal we had. Hahah.

Next day, we went to Kraton, the place where the King used to live. Those who love gaining knowledge about the ancient royalty will love this place. As for me, it was just alright.

Wore a sarung because shorts were not allowed at this specific area. The Roman empire sculpture behind was a gift to the King.


Under another umbrella ella ella eh eh eh again. A gigantic one.

For dinner, we had Nasi Gudeg. My kakak was craving for this since she reached there. She persuaded all of us to give it a shot and so we did.

It actually tasted quite good.

Being a true Malaysian we stuffed more food inside us until we were truly satisfied. Ordered this sate sapi (the insides/intestines/unwanted parts of a cow).

YEAHHH! Chomp chomp!

Tired-but-still-must-smile-for-the-cam look.

Last group picture!

That's all folks! I am so tired. Please don't mind the lack of creativity in this post. By that, I mean lack of lameness hahah I know you love it right. Okay I really need to go my brain's shutting down now. Goodbye everyone!!

1 comment:

jasontantenghuat said...

I miss Indon...

Hope my band gets a gig there one day...