Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Outing to Pavilion & Kenko.

As if the title wasn't obvious enough, let me repeat it again.

Mum decided to bring the entire family out for hang kai at Pavilion because she has not been there before since it existed. The parking fee at Pavilion is insane, I still wonder why people are so willing to park there. (Dad included)

So we just pretty much loitered around the mall, with Fiona bugging the parents to quickly search for a restaurant cos her stomach was growling. Haha.

As for me, I guess I am still having the Mamma Mia! fever because each time we saw an ang moh, I would stop and say to Sarah, 'Look! That's [insert cast name] over there!'

And Sarah bought it for the first time I played that trick. Hehe.

Finally, we settled at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for dinner. I actually prefer Kim Gary's to Wong Kok but dad seem to favour Wong Kok so much more until he even signed up for a membership card.
The view was amazing. We could actually see the Twin Towers from the restaurant.

Right after dinner, Fiona & I headed to Kenko Fish Spa to pamper our feet! Lol. The fish spa treatment was complimentary thanks to hunky Mr Low Shermund for giving me vouchers. Hehe. Thanks ya!
At the entrance.

We were requested to wash and scrub our feet beforehand.

Picture of Fiona's leg. It looks damn gross right. Hahah.

I honestly don't know if it was due to kiasu-ness or what but she got used to it like super fast okay! I, on the other hand, was struggling so bad to keep both my feet underwater. It was such a tingling sensation, I had to withdraw my legs every 3 seconds or so on the first few times.

Our faces after getting used to the ticklish feeling.

A fish jumped out from the water. Mum and Dad were so mean. They commented that the fish couldn't take the odour of our feet so it decided to commit suicide. Hahah. Lame!
This section was where they kept larger fishes. Surprisingly, it was not as ticklish as the smaller ones.Kenko's layout.
Overall, I would say it was a fun experience! Go try it and get tickled hahah.

I cannot believe how the year 2008 is ending in less than a few hours. Nevertheless, I am definitely looking forward in ushering the new year with a fresh beginning.

Happy 2009 everyone!

No comments: