Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Triple S.

I am in a state where I am sad, stressed, and self-conscious all at once. Great, what a combo.

Why stressed? Assignments, loans, and exams, 'nuff said.

Why sad? Oh, I don't even wanna talk about it.

Why self-conscious? Because I currently talk like I have a short tongue. There's an ulcer on my tongue and it just makes speaking and chewing/tasting my food so difficult! =(

I am not trying to wallow in self-pity, nor am I asking for sympathy.

Then what am I trying to prove? I really don't know.

Sigh.

Ugh. Forget it. 14th Jan, please arrive ASAP.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take more FRUITS & drink lots of WATER....you'll be fine ;)

Anonymous said...

chewing/tasting my food so difficult!

frm that part i can imagine how hurtful it must've been. get well soon yah?

Florence said...

Thank you!
I'm feeling muchhh bettah! =)