Sunday, January 18, 2009

False alarm.

I just checked my e-mail a couple of minutes ago and got a notification from FB informing that someone has just added me.

The e-mail content was like this:

"Hi...r u flower a.k.a Florence tat met in Euphoria? I'm james =) hopefully i'm not adding the wrong person =) ."

Note the smiley faces: there were two of it! (He must be really happy at this point)

When I logged on to my FB to see how this James person look like, I realized he found out soon enough that I was not the flower he was searching for because the friend request was not there anymore. Hahah.

He must have gotten so excited to have thought he found his flower but then it ended up being a false alarm.

Anyway, I have been told a couple of times I have a clubber look. What is that supposed to mean!

When I finally confess that I don't go clubbing, they will go, 'Sure or not...?'

Yes la I'm sure okay. I quote Jeremy/Jon: 'Bluff you for what? Got money ar?' Heheh.

Okay, time for dinner. Makan!

P.S CNY's coming! And I have not done any shopping. How can this be?! Oh noes. This calls for an emergency!! Shall go out tomorrow. Heh.

P.P.S Wah I can foresee that I will put on weight cum this festive season. How to avoid all those CNY cookies you tell me? They usually come in such small sizes, I am sure my mind will tell me 'It's okay, a bite or two won't hurt.' Then by the time I know it, I am gonna finish everything up in the jar.
People who don't want me finishing their food: please keep it a distance away from me.
Friends who still love me: please tell me to stop when you see me munching uncontrollably. =)

2 comments:

jasontantenghuat said...

And to think your friend was calling you Flower Florence last year at college...

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just mean...