Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy week.

Holla people!

It's been a real busy week for me. I was so tied up with assignments, cheer camp (they call it a camp but the participants don't stay overnight. [except for those from Penang and Ipoh] ahaha. so it wasn't really a camp I guess), and carolling.

Was a fun week indeed! Minus the assignments part of course.

Christmas is just around the corner! I am so excited! I have a few things on my list which I want as presents. So, if you are feeling generous this season, do ask me for my list so you won't get me the wrong item! Hahaha!

Waking up early practically every morning isn't a pleasant thing for me. (Hey, 8 in the morning is early!) That explains why I can't wait for my holidays to start! *wink*

Admit it. Everybody has a 'pig' living in them. We all love to eat and sleep, don't we?

Hah. I'm blabbing too much. Will update more frequently when I've got the time.

Till then, ta! xx

No comments: