Saturday, December 20, 2008

A night to remember.

Last night was definitely a night to remember!

I loved every bit of it and was pumped up even before I reached the place. You know they say not to have too high expectations of something in case it does not reach your level of expectation?

Well, I did not bother about that saying and had really high expectations about the musical right from the beginning.

My verdict of the musical? It did not disappoint me at all plus it met every single bit of my expectations and beyond! I give it a 1000 thumbs-up! (Cos I'm positive the audience would agree with me) Yes, it was that good. It kept me grinning like an idiot throughout the entire show. =)

The energy exuded by the casts were amazing. The singing and dancing were awesome! They belted out 23 songs in total.

What made the show extra special was because we were seated so near to the stage, we could literally see the band like right below us. I swear I can even read their music notes on the music stand. Hahah. The stage was apart from our seats by just a mere 3m! We were that close to the casts. And even closer to the musicians. I personally loved the music a lot!

Man, the musicians were soo hot! Especially the guitarists and the drummer. Hahah, we were so distracted from watching the musical. Our eyes did not know where to focus.

The casts were all too good-looking! (Fiona drooled a bucketful of saliva)

The acting was superb. The lines were almost exact like the lines from the movie. The only difference is that they added a bit more in this musical. Oh, and there was quite a number of boob-grabbing during the scenes! I'm quite surprised they're so open-minded here in a country like Malaysia. =p

The only downside is that there were not much leg room from our seats. Comfort wasn't an issue since our eyes were too busy 'feasting' on the casts. Lol.

We wanted to get up from our seats to groove with them (It was infectious I tell you! Even mum went slightly crazy! hahaa!!) but we were afraid of blocking the other people's view so we changed our minds.
Before the musical started.

The awesome, hot guitarist. *heart melts*

Photography and videography were obviously prohibited in the theatre thus the lack of pictures. Or else I would so prove my point about the good-looking casts!

Front seats! After the show.

Our contented faces.

Truly a night to remember! =D

P.S Poor Daddy wasn't left alone at the corner sniffin' the wall for the entire show. He joined us during the intermission because there were two empty seats beside mine. It was just too perfect. =)

1 comment:

jasontantenghuat said...

Yer... the last time I went that place they still had that formal clothing thingy... But having Tun Mahathir walk pass made me forget bout it :P

You should've came for my church's Cantata. Then can see hot drummer, guitarist *achoo!*, bassist and a really hot violinist. hehe