Monday, December 08, 2008

Look who's the bimbo now.

This story is about a conversation I had with someone while I was on my trip to Indonesia.

Scene One
Her: OMG. The bakso is so yummy. I don't mind eating it everyday. I think I'm possessed with it already.
Me: WHAT? You mean obsessed is it? HAHAHAHAHA. *laughs hysterically followed by telling my parents my new found joke*
Her: Uh yeah.

Scene Two
After we finished touring Kraton (the place where the royalty used to live)...
Me: Eh, so where are we going after this?
Her: I dunno. Kraton, I think.
Me: Harh? But we just came out of Kraton. *laughs hysterically followed by running to my parents to update them about the even newer joke*
Her: Eh stupid don't laa.

Look who is the bimbo now. Hehehe. =)

No prizes for guessing who's the bimbo. It's pretty obvious, isn't it?

No comments: