Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas treat!

It was so difficult keeping mum about this issue. I have been trying so hard. Yet, I feel like I could not keep my mouth (or rather fingers) shut anymore.

Guess what people! My Christmas present came knockin' on the door early this year =)

=D

Yup yup yup! I will be watching the Mamma Mia! musical after all. The reason why I couldn't blog about this earlier was because the tickets were not confirmed whether it would reach our hands yet. But now, it's official! My family and I are all going to watch the musical at Istana Budaya in another less than 24 hours.

Oh, and get this. It's free of charge! Percuma! Those expensive tickets are free! Woot!

It all started when mum informed us that her company would be giving out free tickets.
We were so exuberantly delighted at that point already. Then, few days back, she suddenly informed us that we might not be able to go after all because the tickets were running out fast. Our hopes were instantly dashed.

However, she finally managed to grab hold of those tickets and gave it to us just now.
I asked Fiona to google the seating plan to see how far away would our seats be from the stage. FOC what, can't expect too much right?

Ze tickets!

We have four of the green ones and one pink.

As we scrolled down the page searching, we hyperventilated (or at least I did).

Much to our delight, the plan showed that we will be seated near the stage. In fact, too near. So I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

Then, we searched further to see where the pink ticket seat was...

Hahaha, right at the corner at the top!

Daddy dearest has 'volunteered' to sit there. Aww. Being the man of the house, he has to right! What a gentleman. Hehe.. =)

He even comforted himself by saying he'll get the best view. Lol!

It's such a blessing to have the whole family watch this musical together without forking out a single cent.

God is truly, wonderfully awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Daddy..It's a Dad's life...:)

Anonymous said...

huff puff i am jealous!

jasontantenghuat said...

Maybe it is the best view XD

My daddy dearest designed that place

I know where are the nice seats :P

The place is super cold though. Make sure you bring your sweater. But seeing from reports that people were dancing... nah...

Florence said...

p n g: Hahah. It wasn't that bad after all.

jessieloi: Hurry go watch! It's a must-watch!! =)

jason: You are right! Hahaha. It was the best view!!! Super happy! =)