Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Of pets and cupcakes?

I think my peternal instinct is starting to kick in. I want a pet! I think it's time for me to get one because I've been longing for a puppy like a small girl since forever! I believe I'm old enough to take care of a dog now. My last pet was a rabbit and I accidently killed it because my evil older sister tricked me into bathing the rabbit since it was getting 'too smelly'. Poor rabbit, such a tragic death. (What do you expect?? I was 12 years old back then, young and naive so I believed everything she said) And the evil sister still has the guts to blame me as the murderer right until today when she was the actual murderer. Fiella De Vil.

Anyways, I was browsing through pictures from mudah.com.my and I saw quite a few cheap ones there. I've shortlisted a few of my favourite breeds. I especially like those super furry and tiny ones like a toy poodle / shih tzu / cocker spaniel / maltese / silky terrier. Anyone who's willing to give one to me? I promise I will take care of it like how a proper owner would. *inserts widest smile*
Yes, I wouldn't mind keeping a bunny as cute this! =)

Long coat Chihuahua.
Shih Tzu. Cocker spaniel. Silky terrier.
Maltese.

Toy poodle!!!

My favourites are the Maltese and Toy Poodle. So so cute! Anybody who has got any good recommendations/free pups to give away? Please let me know, I'll love you to bits!

On another note, today Amanda, Wei Kit & I attempted baking cupcakes. HAHAHAH. I'll let you judge what the outcome was when you see the pictures later but please bear in mind that this baking thing was planned through an MSN conversation on the day itself, which was this afternoon. Heheh.
Before the mess.
Half of the mess.
Before the icing. We had a mini Earl Grey tea party. I felt like a small kid again! Lol.
Wei Kit mixing his own mixture. Don't know what was he doing lah but eeew..
Our disgusting creation.
Hahah, so cute.
The whole batch which we made only totalled up to 12 pathetic cupcakes. Sad case. Lol. Yes, I bet you can see the similarity by now. Coincidently, all three of us wore pink! Hahah, when I stepped into Amanda's house, I was like 'Eh, why is everyone in pink?!'

LOL! Cheeky Wei Kit.

As you can see, the final products were not that, uhm, satisfying. This was our first try though and the recipe was Googled, so can't expect much also lah. =p Well, there's always a second, third, etc. try. As they say, practice makes perfect!

Anyone up for a baking session with me? =)

No comments: