Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Exploded.

I was complaining a few days back that my monitor was having "fits". Not only that, a hissing sound came along with the fits. Few days ago, the screen meletup-ed. Literally. Minus the fire and smoke lah. Hehe. The screen went blank and ka-boom! at the same time. I was slightly frightened. Haha.

So here I am blogging from my dad's room with this antique computer.

Moving on, I attended the cheer clinic today at SEGi College in Kota Damansara. The teams have really improved tonnes. Look out for an awesome competition this weekend at Bukit Jalil. =) Unfortunately, my team will not be performing because a few members had unexpected injuries.

On another note, I received news from my friends that my former MUET teacher, Mr Guna, has passed away today at 2pm. He was admitted into the ICU a couple of days ago after a fall from his house rooftop. My deepest condolence to his family. I'm sure he'll be greatly missed by many.

As cheesy as this sounds, remember that life is short, therefore we should always treasure our loved ones.

So a lil' shout out to everybody I know: I lub you!

P.S: Attention to the bloggers who own http://loveydoveydarling.blogspot.com/ and http://webothknow.blogspot.com/, please kindly let me know who you are lah. You read my blog and linked me but why won't you let me view yours? Gimme access okay and tell me who are you. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: