Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mister Potato wannabe on KennySia.com

Guess what? Well, if you're an avid reader of Kenny Sia's blog and know who my sister is, you will probably know what I'm about to say.

Yeap, FionaDeAnnoying's picture is on KennySia's blog because she entered the Mister Potato chips contest a couple of weeks ago.

This was her entry. Sad to say, she was only shortlisted.

I was the one who persuaded her to join this contest in the first place, so yes, obviously I submitted a few entries myself.

The winner will get to go on a trip to Bangkok together with Kenny himself added with some money to splurge on whatever you wanna buy. Shopping spree man! The winner was some dude who made a chubby boy do sit-ups in order to get a chip as a reward. Lol.

I am pretty bummed about not being the winner but I thank God that my picture isn't posted on his blog because I dressed up as 'Mrs Potato' complete with a gigantic mole and posed with a retarded face. Talk about humiliation! How do I know Mrs Potato looks like that? Well, course I know. She's from my imagination.

However bummed I might be, I'm definitely sure I won't be as bummed as FionaDeAnnoying whose picture got posted but didn't manage to win. Lol.

I'm sorry, I feel for you. Really. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be nice if you could show us your 'Mrs. Potato' picture .. ;)

Florence said...

png: Did you even read what I typed? I said I thank God my picture isn't posted. So, no way am I gonna put it up. Heheh =) Sorry.