Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Amanda!

Amanda! A very Happy Birthday to you. Hope you enjoyed your big day although we celebrated with you a day earlier. Hehe. So I guess this is pay back time, because you left my face hanging at your blog (since my 19th birthday) for decades before updating again so I'm gonna do the same. Hah!

See you on your 21st! =)


Okay, I'm kiddin'.

I don't wanna get all corny now but I just have to. Haha. I hope this 6 years friendship of ours will not die off but only grow stronger. Please remember that we still wanna see each other get married and have kids okay! Respectively obviously, not together. Hahah. (Even though I still can't picture neither of us in wedding gowns or being a mum. The thought of it tickles me! Hehe)

Alright, corny session's over. Let's move on with pictures from that night. Location was at TGIF in The Curve. It was my choice to dine in there since the other three were so undecided.


The cake which Jasmine baked by herself. Good job Jaz! =)
Yes, she's twenty. No, she's not single. Sorry.
Three of us.
I am the darkest skinned compared to them =(
She got a 'surprise' from the TGIF crew. Everyone should know what TGIF's tradition is when it's your birthday but she doesn't know. It's either she's always that blur or she pretended to be blur. Hahah.

They talked her into standing on the chair but failed. Miserably. Why miserably? Cos they made her sing and dance as well but she just wouldn't give in. Hahah.
See her sour face. Hahah. Why lah you don't like to be the centre of attention? Teehee.

She preferred to give a short and sweet speech with a ketchup bottle instead. -_-'

Everyone sang the birthday song so loudly she doesn't need to stand on the chair anymore to gain attention. =p

Amandaaaaa..you're getting older while I'm still young. Hahah, nevermind you can still be young. At heart.

After cutting the cake, it was time to open her birthday gift shared by us.

Jasmine and Aman explaining to her about how much we spent on this present with our hard-earned money. I didn't know about their evil plan so I just shut myself up the entire time.

She went all, 'Omg, are you serious you guys? I cannot accept this, it's way too expensive!' (Yeah, they put Aman's PSP in the box to make the whole thing look more real) but at the back of her mind she was thinking if we knew her at all cos she told us later how much she despised PSPs. Lol.

Then, as she dug in deeper, she found something else which was her actual gift.

Me being a busybody because I wasn't with Jaz when she bought the gift, and her, looking shocked while still wearing that 'Are you serious?' expression on her face.

Because this was what we got her. A red thong from LaSenza, some cutesy soap bars and erm, if you strain your eyes a little more, yes, that red box. Go figure. =)

Amanda's a weird person. How can anyone not like a PSP? I tell you all first, if any of you were to pull a prank like that on me, you can be rest assured that you will never get your PSP back. Haha.

Once again, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

aman23 said...

yay so now all 3 of us have a version of Amanda's story to tell!

Jasmine said...

LOL! viewed frm different angles! Anyway... yes.. if someone gave me psp.. i would quickly put it in my bag man! no questions asked!

Anonymous said...

awww thx girl ... luv ur corny session ... hehehehehee.....

i will definitely remember dat nite =)

-amanda-