Monday, June 23, 2008

Rough or not?




Noticed the pictures above? Duh.

Anyway, I did my nails because I was and am extremely free these days. I know the picture is not really clear but it does look quite pretty when you see it up-close but not too close. Visual trickery. Hahah.

I've got some positive comments about it though. Two of my friends asked me how much did I spend on it which proves that it does not look like it's a DIY job. Hehe. Truthfully, it was done by myself and it's so easy because those pretty flowers are actually 3D stickers. Lol.

Besides being easy to apply on, these stickers have some bad points as well. They come off so easily. It's either that, or I'm being too rough. My maid agrees with the latter. She said I am the type of person who does not suit all this kinda girly things while the other two siblings are the more appropriate example of it. I don't know if I should feel insulted or not. Am I not being girlish enough?

Trust me, if you are laughing to yourself thinking that I'm crapping because all this while you have the impression of me being the super girly type/typical cheerleader, you're quite wrong. Well, quite wrong because I try to be more girly la. This Florence you now know has toned down a whole lot. I used to be a tomboy back in my primary school days.

Don't believe me? I shall now reveal the top 3 reasons on why you should.

1. I used to cycle around the neighbourhood trying to explore hidden roads from the narrowest to the sloppiest road. Then, we (my cousins and I) would cycle up to the highest slope we could find and then race down the slope to see who would be the first to reach my house. This explains the scars on my knees.

2. After a game of badminton, I would take the racket and whack my neighbour's rambutan tree aggressively until a few rambutans dropped to the ground and then my cousins and I would happily feast on our 'findings'. Hehe. Okay, this might sound more monkey-ish than tomboy but it still counts. What? Don't look at me that way, everyone has their own naughty deeds.

3. Hahahah. This is the most embarrassing one of all, but I don't care lah. It's history. Okay, you ready for this?? I used to go down the drain and catch tadpoles and longkang fishes! LOL. Those longkang fishes those days were damn nice okay, super colourful ones!

Tomboy enough or not you tell me.

Right up till today, I can never polish my nails nicely. That's why I said you can only look from far because if you see it closely, you'll see fingerprints/scratches/nail polish chipped off. Also, I cannot apply make-up for myself. I mean I can, but in a cincai kind of way.

Sigh. Tomboy enough or not you tell me!

No comments: