Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I hate cats.

Speaking about cats makes me pissed. Last night I was disturbed by the noises of horny cats. Couldn't sleep in peace until their mating process were finished. Like seriously, get a 'room'. Heh.

So anyway, there isn't much to talk about Japan anymore lah. I'll just post pictures here cos I'm really lazy to elaborate. Hahah, and if you realized, you can't see my face in most of the pictures. That's because I had to be very 'bald' for both of the competition days. What I mean is hair being tied up and pulled back like crazy=fugly. Dah lah I don't have much hair. Sigh. I need Yun Nam Hair Care.

The competition mat when it was still very early in the morning.
We had Japanese Mos burgers for lunch and it was FOC, subsidized by the Federal of Japanese Cheerleading Association (FJCA).
Cosplay peeps in Cosplay costumes.
Free hugs? Who wants a free hug? Not me for sure, cos they kinda scare me.
A glimpse of the night streets in Japan. Human traffic jam man! Those people were crossing the road from all sorts of angles.

Dinner at Sushi Kaiten. Very orgasmic! =)
Bizarre fashion which can only be found nowhere else but here.

More salmon, I like!

Yeah, I know this entry is very boring, very much like what I'm feeling right now.

If I missed out anything, ask me personally. Actually I do know what I missed out and I did it on purpose, hahah.

Ohh, and feel free to ask me out cos I'm officially very free these days. TQ. =)

No comments: