Friday, February 29, 2008

Cheer Mania.

This week is totally jam-packed with cheerleading.

Plus I'm working. It's exhausting, yet worth it.

I just did a performance at Sunway Convention Centre. Finally saw how Tan Sri Jeffrey Cheah looks like real live.. that filthy rich man. The event was themed Samba Nite, so it was really cool. The setting was amazing but too bad I didn't bring my camera along.

I'm supposed to be at Cineleisure setting up and getting ready for tomorrow's roadshow but Dad won't allow cos it's super late at night. I hope my cheer buddies will understand. Friends who know me well should know my parents are like the most stringent parents ever. I'm turning 20 this year man, gimme a break. Sigh. Then again, I am sure many of you who have the freedom to go out at whatever time you like will say that they're doing this for my own good. Easy for you to say. Put yourself in my shoe and you'll know what it's like. Double sigh.

I shall go taste the J.Co donuts everybody has been talking about since forever. Yeah shut up, I'm outdated I know.

Time to put on more weight. Hah. Goodnight all!!

No comments: