Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

Year 2008 marks the year of the rat. Of all animals, rat. I was wondering to myself why can't the animal zodiacs be represented by some other kind of prettier animal like peacocks, butterflies and yada yada. I mean, it will be much nicer compared to a rat. Oh well.

Talking about the new year, I received multiple text greetings from my fellow friends in the wee hours of the morning. God knows what they were doing staying up so late. Prolly started to gamble already. I was obviously asleep so I replied the text messages in the morning when I was very reluctant to wake up.

I replied 'Gong Xi Fatt Chai to u too! Cheers!'

I know it's either Gong Hei Fatt Choi or Gong Xi Fa Chai but I was so blur I typed a combination of both. So embarrassing. Hope they didn't realize. Hahah.

Every year, without fail, everybody will ask me where is my hometown and when am I going back. Let me tell you once and for all and I hope everyone who reads this won't ask again because I'm local. Both my parents are born and bred here. Heheh.. I guess it's quite an advantage because don't have to go through the traffic jams and what not. Then again, we never got to experience the feeling of 'balik-ing kampung'.

Okay then, that's about it for now. I gotta go to visit the first house of the day. Yay! Ang pows!

Lastly, I will end this post with yet another picture of the oh-so-wonderful, me. Nyahahaha.

Gong Hei Fatt Choi to all readers of mine!

XOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beginning to look like Megan Fox...;0)

Florence said...

Lol. I was contemplating on whether to approve that comment or not. Because I don't look one bit like her at all. You've already made everyone who just read that puke. Hahah. =)

Anonymous said...

.....when she was 15 years old....
anyway "Kung Hei Fatt Choy"
Collect lots of "angpows".

Anonymous said...

your head so big!

Florence said...

ya I think I look like Michael Jackson in that picture. =p