Sunday, February 24, 2008

If only entries can expire.

Then this would definitely be an expired one since CNY has passed by for quite some time already.

I'll let the pictures do the talking since pictures paint a thousand words bla bla bla because I'm not really in the mood to blog but still don't wanna leave my blog rotting without any updates.

CNY Eve
This record player got my siblings and I jumping on our feets, squealing while clapping our hands like 3 year olds excited. It's antique! How can you not feel a slight tad of excitement?!
Even my dad was smiling like an idiot a small boy reminiscing his childhood. That's my uncle in the singlet. See, both of them slouches. It's no wonder why I slouch too. =(
My itchy hands wanted to touch it but then chickened out because everybody knows I'm such a spoiler. Hahah. I spoil things quite easily whenever I put my hands on something.
The whole collection of vinyl records stacked neatly.

My aunt's very old love letter was found hidden in between one of the record. My cousin who found it later returned to her causing her cheeks to flush. Lol.

Out of everything that was there, I could only recognize Elvis, Bee Gees, The Beatles, and er..yeah that's all.

Day One
The first lou sang of the year.

My niece is so so adorable you just feel like pinching her the whole time.

My cousins.

Day Two

Went over to my maternal grandfather's home in Cheras.

Yup, that's about it folks. Take care everybody!

Announcement: Charm will be holding its annual competition, the Charm Cheerleading Championship at Cineleisure Damansara. Come join us for the roadshow on the 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th of March. The competition date is on the 23rd of March. Lend us your support! P.S The guys can check out the hot chicks there as well! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaah!!!!! That's a very BEAUTIFUL piece.....(I meant the record player)....