Friday, February 01, 2008

I just realized..

It's not easy giving a title to every post.

The Amazing Race Asia is already looking for people to send in their audition tapes for the next season. I so wanna audition too. Too bad I'm underaged :(

Will definitely, definitely try next year when I'm legal. I have to like, start thinking of ways to make my audition tape stand out so that I'll be chosen. Hahah.

Let me share with you a dirty little secret. FionaDeAnnoying and I have already made plans on joining the race together. HAHAHAHA. I know. It'll be disastrous. I mean, having her tag along with me on a race. Who am I kidding? She can't even let a drip of sweat trickle down her face, for goodness sake.

Upon kepohchi-ing and listening to our very ambitious plan, SarahDeRebel said that if we were to ever appear on that show, the whole show will be filled with *toots* here and there because we fight so much. Heheh.

Oh well, I can still dream about it for now. It's not a crime, is it?

But right now, the most important thing is to think of a genius idea to make the audition tape work it to the top. Which is like in a year's time. Which will not be easy.

Whatever.

All I can say is that having me on the show will make the rate of viewers watching it increase like a 100gazilliontrillioninfinity times higher. Totally. *flips hair*

Heheh.Sorry for the bimboness. I can't help it. It's okay to behave like that once in a blue moon,right? *grins*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreams can become reality,
"what your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
GO FOR IT !

Florence said...

Thanks for the, um, inspirational comment. =)

Jasmine said...

I'm joining 2!!!! :D wanna try man!a the

Anonymous said...

hmm, nice post ....
let me introduce my self ...
I'm from indonesia .....
nice to visit your blog
thanks

Florence said...

jasmine: Hahaha. You mean you're auditioning as well? Cos from what I see, it's extremely difficult to get chosen =(

nyari duit di internet: haha. holla back to you in indonesia. thanks!

Anonymous said...

even before auditioning... u have an international fan... the future look's bright... lookin forward 2 seeing ya in action soon!!! lol =P

Florence said...

dale: that person's not a fan. just a passerby la. hahah. =)