Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sneaky sneaky.

Here I am sneaking just for the sake of typing this entry at the car workshop I'm working at.

The thrill of sneaking while my boss is out for lunch is oh-so-indescribable. My heart is beating so quickly cos you don't know just when the boss might be back. Heh.

Hahah. I don't have any internet connection in my room because of the zaman kuno computer I'm currently using so I'm outside the office where everybody can walk by and see me.

Just so you know, I finally know what's my position in this workplace. I'm a so-called noob accountant cum receptionist cum tai kar cheh. Why tai kar cheh? Because I actually have to call the debtors up to ask them to clear their debts.

And what do I get as a result? An ordinary pay meant for one person. Idiot! I'm taking the risk of getting death threats okay! I should be getting thrice of what I'm getting now. I feel so exploited! =p

Gotta run. Scared the boss might pop in all of a sudden and cause me a heart attack and worse still, fire me.
Hahahahahah. Ciao! =)

No comments: