Monday, February 26, 2007

Weird?

I'm just so freakin annoyed now.
Everything just went wrong towards the very last minute. So I had to make multiple calls to get everything back in order. Hopefully it'll all flow smoothly again.
I was talking about the pre-event CHARM's having. You just won't understand the frustration getting bugged/nagged/scolded and making sure everything goes in order. Was even called stupid for taking up this 'responsibility'. Won't name names but GRR!
Almost exploded just now.
Credit was running low due to all the bugging I had to make. Reloaded twice with my own allowance! Argh!
But suddenly some sms beeped. Saying 'Yr reload of RM10.oo is successful.' Huh? I was blank when I read that. Must be from an angel sent from heaven above. Hahahaha..I mean seriously, this is like the THIRD time I've had free reloads. Uber cool. How many of you actually get free reloads without knowing who sent it to you? Must be some accidental top up. Hehe.. I'm not complaining nor am I bragging. It's just that this sms really came in at the right time. At least it chilled my temper.

Gotta rest my head from the headaches I'm getting.

Oh, and make sure you drop by Cineleisure this Fri, Sat & Sun! A lot of hard work have been poured upon to make this happen! =)

Edit: Okay, not so weird after all. Got another sms. It's from Kelvin. He said he topped up for me cos I need that for emergency calls. But I swear the previous two I received before was accidental. Hehe..

7 comments:

jessieloi said...

Hey, I haven't seen you in a week. already. I just saw you today, for five minutes. You must be really busy hor. Anyway I wanna go watch you cheerleading thingy. SO i'll try to come.

seeyou & take care.

Florence said...

jessieloi: thx! so sweet of you!
must come!! =) see ya babe.

Anonymous said...

omg i think kelvin likes u. give him a chance lar he is a nice guy. lol
no seriously he is nice.
eh dun so angry lar. i know the responsibility is tough. but everyone also very stresss ahah if u need a laugh just let MR CHARM-MAN know. woohoo


-CHARM-man-

Florence said...

CHARM-man: Don't talk nonsense la. We all know who he likes. Hehe..
As if the workload wasn't tough enough, it became worse today! Plus, I was down with fever and food poisoning. Imagine entertaining those calls in a sick mode! =(

CHARM-man said...

OMG i dunno who he likes. TELL ME!
omg i sound so bimbo using 'omg' in every comment. omg.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?????? OMG

anyways chilling lar. dun let all that get you down. dun be a noob.
haha need help jsut ask ME LAR. i am multi-purpose superhero Mr CHARM-man.
here to serve.
woohoo

-CHARM-man-

Florence said...

marcus: you HIMBO! don't put the blame on me when u use the word OMG. since when i always use that? blame yourself, HIMBO! =p
A treat at Genki's would help =) ahahaha...

Anonymous said...

wahhh u asking too much, you bimbo!
GENKI?? vomit blood****

AHHAHAA no lar. if got money no problem wan. IF. lol

oh shit! my secret identity is known!! why my name published one!!! ARRGHHHHHH

-the not so secret CHARM-man-