Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kids nowadays.

Walked the whole of Pyramid today. Spent like about 8 hours plus there and ended up buying only ONE dress. Cos the prices were either all too pricey or I didn't like the style. Parking ticket costed me 5bucks!
Something funny happened while I was lookin at the clothes.
A lil boy, prolly about 7-8 years old was standing near a mannequin. At first I didn't really notice him until FH called me to look at him. And then I looked closely at what he did.
He lifted up the mannequin's dress and was fondling with the *ahem* part, like poking here and there. Okay fine I thought, maybe he's just playing NOT in a dirty way since he's still so young. BUT! His hand then moved up to the boobies and he grabbed it with both his hands and started squeezing it!! LOL! That got me and FH laughing hysterically cos it was a damn uncommon thing to see. Shocking.
Where on earth did he learn that from man!?
He's a freakin perverted young kid, enough said.

No comments: