Saturday, February 03, 2007

Malaysia Boleh

Yeahhh! Joe Jer & Zab won the race! I knew they could do it! I had my faith in them from the very start of the race..I'm so happy I felt like I was the one who won instead. Tears of joy started pouring down my cheeks uncontrollably as soon as their foot landed on the pit-stop's mat..Hehehe...*squeals in delight* I can't believe the winner is an all-female team..! So, never underestimate us girls..girl power..!!HAAHAHA..!!!

There you have it, Nat..I was imitating you..bimbo. Since you want me to write something about you so badly.Lol. [Even though I know your actual fave team is Andrew&Syeon and I'm so happy they didn't win it..haha..]


On another note, it's that time of the month year again. Nope, not my period or whatsoever. Yeah lar, Valentines Day. Where couples get all SUPER lovey-dovey and singles just hide at the corner and beat their chest in loneliness/anger/depression wondering why-oh-why are they single ONLY at this time of the month year. Pathetic innit?


Ahhh..whatever. Just letting out my frustration. Cos my friend said that I'll have a list of guys waiting for me [eg. have to make appointment to date me] when in actual fact there are actually NONE. HAHAHA. Biggest joke of the century. Pfft.


I'm not feeling sad or anything la. Just alone.


Cheers. Happy Early Valentine's Nat! Here's to you!! LOL.


I know you like this pic. Hehehe..=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG U CRIED OVER AMAZING RACE ASIA? LOL HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
hahah no worries, ur not ALONE during valentines. still have me! LOL LOL LOL LOL

_CHARM-MAN_ guess who?

Florence said...

CHARM-MAN: LOL! MARCUS? Anyway, obviously I did NOT cry over a show, genius.
And shadap about the being alone thing. Pfft.

Eh found my blog through where?

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHHAH WATEVER! lol bimbo tears.
anyways.. seriously.. its ok if ur alone on valentine's.... AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA
sorry bout that. loser. haah jk jk
anyways.. i didn find ur blog thru sumone.. i was stalking u all the while! MUAHAHAH
happy valentines day anyway,

love,
CHARM-man