Thursday, February 01, 2007

Joke.

Hoho. Alright kids, today I'm gonna tell you all about a joke which I read somewhere sometime ago.
The story goes something like this:

There was this man who entered a slimming centre one fine day.
So the fella at the counter smiled and asked, 'Hi Sir! How may I help you?'
Man said: Um, can you explain to me what sort of packages you offer?
Fella: Well, we have the normal and the extreme package.

The man thought to himself and finally chose the normal package since it's his first time there and he wouldn't know what to expect so he decided to take things easy first..

Fella said: Very well Sir, please enter that room at the corner.

So the man walked over and as he entered the room, he saw a hawt, naked lady inside.
The lady then said, 'If you can catch me then you can do whatever you want to me.'

Obviously the man was drooling and by now he was getting all psyched up so he gathered all his energy and chased the lady round the room.

After chasing her for what seemed like eternity, he realized that 'wow this really works and he lost a total of 5kg!'...So worth it!

So the next day he returned again and was more than curious to know what was in the extreme package. Without hesitating, he then told the fella at the counter that he wanted the extreme one and was directed into another room...

As he entered the room, he was shocked!

Because...standing in front of him was a fat, naked man...

And this time the fat man spoke and said, 'This time it's my turn to chase you! You better run or else I'll do you!'


HAHAHHAHA geddit?! Even if you don't, just laugh la k! I had to translate it into English okay cos I read it in BM. Lol.

P/S: Seems like you all like reading about the poop! =)
Oh, and Happy Thaipusam!

No comments: