Friday, January 26, 2007

Lazy blogger.

I am so lazy.
Actually, it's not that I'm THAT lazy to blog. It's just that I haven't got anything blog worthy to blog. Hehe..Not that everything I type makes sense though..
Well..In request of Soh Shan Yong [See?I mentioned your name!(Not like anybody knows you also..Hahahaa..)]for a new blog entry and to prove to him that I am NOT lazy, I shall grant him his wish!
He said to blog about what I did today, what I ate, what's the shape of my poop and my bathing procedure.
The questions sound boring eh? But since I have nothing to say, I'll just answer anyway.
What I did: Woke up at 6.25am to get ready for school. [I <3 school so much! If you believed that you better go wash your brain]..Came back before 1pm.
What I ate: Had ONE sausage for breakfast, nasi lemak & Oreo's [Not together of course!] for recess and noodles for lunch.
What's the shape of my poop: Hahahaa...I'd like to say they're small, roundish poop. But everybodys poop's the same la! LONG and er poop-like. Healthy shit okay.
Bathing procedure: You want me to describe in a sexy way or what? Hahaha..better not...Um, okay chin-chai way. Take off clothes, on the shower, apply soap and wash it off. [This is meant for those who doesn't know how to shower, thus asking a question like this]

By the way, I've no idea why I'm talking to SSY cos a couple of days ago he made me pissed due to his rudeness. I know he was joking, but still I can't stand rude people. Which eventually reminds me of SOMEBODY else. No use ranting about this here..

All I can say is, certain things [by things, I actually mean a human] may look really nice on the outside but if their inside stinks then it's really a big turn off!

Yeah, so here's the entry tribute to SSY. Not like he's dead la.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha...blog blog blog...
Please blog more often k? or at least TRY...
My poop shape is like submarine,they either submerge or bobble on the surface of the bowl.
ahahahahahaha!

Ur blog stalker,
Cheng choo

Anonymous said...

eh my poop is bigger! urs so small....


FIND OUT WHO AM I!!!

Florence said...

Fiona: Thx for the 2 thumbs up! =)
Anyway, not like ur blog much more interesting also.always talk bout food only.cheh.

Cheng choo: Yeah I'll try. Lol. I've read somewhere that if your shit 'bobbles'[if that's how you call it] on the surface means it's healthy shit! if it sinks then it's no good..ahahaa..

anonymous: I really don't know who. but i'll still give it a guess..ju han?
btw, how you know my shit so small? =p

Anonymous said...

after such a long time I finally come to read your blog, and the first entry i read is about your poop?!?

Anonymous said...

Eh wat d'u mean??Of coz i'm not dead la!Nvm,at least i got a post about me..hehe :-) N C!U've nv received so many comments 4 a post b4!Thnx 2 me![Coz got my name ;-)]So now u shud noe wat 2 blog bout 2 catch ppl's attention la hor ;-) lol..inila blogging!

Anonymous said...

yeah if d shit surface up den its good . i read it in d book , n im d one who told ju han..who's d other anonymous guy?

Florence said...

How come got so many anonymous???!
I know one of them is Jessieloi. [The one who said this is her first time reading my blog]
Who's the one who told Ju han?
I'm so confused...