Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 will be an 'awesome' year.

Yeah right. With the STPM coming up at the end of the year, how awesome can it actually be?
I still remember how I used to fuss and fret over this matter with my parents about entering Form Six. Amazingly, I have already gone through half a year being a Form Six student and will have another torturous year ahead of me.
Okay, this really isn't helping. I should really start thinking positive and telling myself how much I love going back to high school, lining up during assembly before we head back to our classes, and seeing my beloved teachers faces, not forgetting being yelled at when we are lazy and noisy.
Ugh. I have to give up cheerleading because of studies. No more staying up late at night to go online. Can it get any worse?!
Anyways, forget what I just said above.
My New Year resolution? Hmm..I shall start being 'kiasu' this whole year and compete with myself to achieve the grades I want. Hopefully.
Let's see if I can really keep what I said. =)
Ooh, and how I love the goosebumps I always get on the first day of school. It feels like going back to Standard One all over again. Rightttt.
I'll just pray all goes well tomorrow.
Dear Lord, please don't let anything embarrassing happen to me knowing how clumsy I can get. Thank You. Amen. =)

No comments: