Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yay.

I've got someone stalking my blog.
Guess who?
CHANG WERN SERN! (If you don't know him, well, erm, just call him a rempit. He likes it. Who wanna get introduced to a rempit contact me k.)
Hahahaha..Okay fine, maybe he doesn't stalk, but he admitted he likeS reading it. Whee. I get such great satisfaction when somebody tells me they like my blog. I feel so LOVED and APPRECIATED. It's like I can already imagine myself having this huge fan base. Lol. Kiddin'.

Anyways, I realized how my mood can change so easily. But I seriously don't think you call that moodswings, right? Cos moodswings are only when you're moody. I think. For instance, I was feeling really reluctant today to go for the cheerleading evaluation. My tummy was giving me a hard time, had a slight headache..Still, I had to go for it. Cos it was compulsory. I was such a nervous wreck. Oh, and I can never be calm when it comes to stuffs like this. Like my hands starts to shake and stuff. It's kinda embarrassing, really. Let me correct that, VERY embarrassing. I don't blame myself though. Cos I know it runs in the family. Dad's like that too. Haha. =)

The evaluation was held at PJ cos we had to accommodate the cheerleaders from the PJ area since they have been coming to Subang frequently last month. CW judged all of us alphabetically in order, backwards. That means it started from Z-A. To cut the long story short, everything went on smoothly, better than I expected. At least I didn't pass out. Hehe..
Practices have also been changed to twice a week, making it thrice including gym classes.

2 days ago (Wed), Karine & I had trouble getting to PJ cos of transportation problem. So, in the end I drove to her house, we took a bus, then a cab, followed by Jon being our driver for the day. =) The reason why I didn't drive all the way to PJ was cos the lack of trust from my mum. And also cos I didn't know the way. Yeah, I'm a noob when it comes to directions.
After the practice and our mamak session ended, Jon drove us back to Karine's house.
When he finally stopped in front of her house, I was like OMG how am I gonna go out.. It was merely impossible to move out from that spot. Also, knowing that the car I'm driving has NO power steering adds more difficulty for this weakling [ME] to get out. =(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See what I mean? So I started panicking cos dad was calling to ask where was I and I kept replying 'soon, soon' cos I still have school the next day (Yes, I'm still a schoolgirl. HAHA. *rolls eyes*) Then Karine went in to call her mom to move her car a bit to give me ample space to get out from there. Jeremy on the other hand was guiding me at the back so my car's butt won't kiss the other car. When SUDDENLY, this Jeremy didn't tell me that I sort of went over his foot while reversing. Or something like that. Then Jon came to the rescue and reversed and move forward repeatedly till the car was out. Please don't look at me in a different way. I AM still a very safe driver.

As quoted by CWS or SSY (I forgot who)- 'Florence's driving is like a roller-coaster ride.'

Two words for you. Yeah right. =)

P/S: Tell me you're impressed with my drawing. It's so hot. Like totally. Lol. And I like to draw my car bigger even though I am just driving a Kancil baby. Muahahaa..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not fair. :-( Wern Sern can hav his name posted in ur blog..Just so u know,i'm also an avid reader or constant follower of ur blog..a loyal fan! :-p Lol..just dat i din tell u oni ma..now dat WS got his praise,i'm not gona hold my voice back..i deserve sum praise too!Lol..Sumore i leave comments..does WS? hehe..N yup,it was me who said ur driving's like a roller-coaster ride..n still..i guess..haha

Florence said...

Hahaha..okayyy..thanks!
Well, if you want me to acknowledge my readers then you gotta let me know right! =)
Anyway, not many ppl reads my blog so it doesn't really matter whose name is mentioned or not..hehe..