Monday, March 05, 2007

Holla.

A very big hello to all my dear fans friends. =)
How have you all been doing? Have you all been coming here often longing for an update?
Fret not, for I shall finally grant your desire...Hahahaa...

Well well, what have I been occupying myself with for past week, you ask?
My weekdays were as usual la, you know, school and tuitions. What else. As for my weekend, I spent most of my time at Cineleisure Damansara doing those pre-event stuff. Walking around selling marshies, lollies and others and putting up a fake smile [which the people actually can't tell] repeating the same question about whether or not are they willing to help us raise fund for our competition by buying some stuffs. Also, I was running around between applying make-up, taking care of the booth and practising for the performance. What a multi-tasker right? Lol. Actually, all of us [the cheerleaders] had to do the same as well la..

Yeah, basically that was about it. Let me show you how thick was the make-up which we had to put..

Fire bird- 24/02



The process



Egyptian Princess- 03/03

Lol. Lame names created by some of them. Super lame. I know you think the make-up's ugly. Shadap, it's artistic okay. =p

I liked Sunday best. Cos it was the most relaxing day since it was suppose to be the last day of our pre-event. I was conned by Marcus and Wei Sheng [the noobs of all noobs] to try lecka lecka. Hahaha..No la, actually I wanted to try it since I haven't tried it before. But I didn't really like it. Maybe cos I chose Oreo's la. [I know you're laughing, Marcus! It's not funny] They told me not to choose Oreo's but in the end I still ended up choosing that one. Seriously, even McDonald's Oreo's Mcflurry even nicer!!



Then after that the whole bunch of us went to catch a movie [Norbit] at Cathay Cineplex. So hilarious! Since it was my first time [Two 'first time' in a day! hahaa] watching a movie at Cathay, I'll rate it as 4/5 because the seats were really comfortable. =)



The tickets were as long as me! Hahahaa...

After the movie, we went to the ground floor to clear everything up before leaving for dinner/supper at Ming Tien..Everybody was an idiot for wanting to try the Super Spicy Taiwan Sausage! It was sooo spicy it left us with a burning sensation tongue and tears..

On another note, had some spot-check in school today. The bunch of prefects just appeared out of nowhere in front of my class. Then obviously I panicked and didn't know where to hide my phone. So FH came up with a genius idea and drank up all his water and I hid my phone inside the bottle. We were then asked to stand behind of the class while the prefects molested checked us. Then a noob prefect went through the sides of my baju kurung and suddenly stopped when she felt a bump.


"What's this?" she asked.

"My zip la." I answered.

Then she was like 'oh', feeling so embarrassed. Damn noob.


As if I haven't had enough of noobs to face, another one popped up. I saw the prefect taking out my soft toy keychain and needed another prefect to help him take out. And I was like, 'huh? cannot bring soft toy keychains to school meh!?' Then he was like, 'Can.. we're just fixing it..It came off..' Stupid. Handle with care la or not don't check!

Besides that, a few of my other classmates also brought their phones. Some of it which got confiscated, while some had their own genius way of hiding it too.

Classmate A was in a desperate state for fearing of losing her phone to the prefects till she hid her phone under her panty. She's damn pro wei, jumped twice for the prefect to check and yet her phone didn't fall. Respect.

Classmate B was making a joke outta it and wondered what will happen if her phone actually vibrated at that very moment?

Only God knows. Hehehe..=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi..hate to say this but this time, ur post was kinda kelakar..haha..btw, i hid my hp in my bra b4 k..ahahaha..i think hiding it in the panty is gross though..heh..

Anonymous said...

Yo. Ur fav reader is bak!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA OREO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH LECKA LECKA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH WAT A NOOB!

ahah anyways blog about our very own Zhang Ziyi lar! we shud be proud we know someone like her! lol *vomit blood*

have fun: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=420365

-charm-man-

Florence said...

fiona: kelakar but hate to say it? why why?! must gimme encouragement la!=)anyway, u hid in ur bra? how come ur bra got so much space to keep a phone wan? ahahaha!

charm-man: zhang ziyi is already quite pissed i put her pic there! but she looks cute what.. dun u think so?

Anonymous said...

cute? AHAH ZHANG ZIYI CAN BE ANYTHING SHE WANTS TO BE! CUTE, PRETTY, STUPID.. WATEVER SHE WANTS! cuz she's ZHANG ZIYI!!!

oh btw.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH
OREO AHAHAHAAHHA LECKA LECKA!! lol

-CHARM-MAN-