Friday, March 23, 2007

For the loser.

Well, as you can see at the chatbox, some loser is just longing for me to blog=)
Hehe..

Okay, update update.

Basically, there really isn't anything much to say.

Oh wait.

Maybe there is.

Well, I was having this conversation with FH in class.

Me: Eh, the other day Celebrity Fitness called me up again to tell me about the 1week free pass thing.
FH: Uh-huh
Me: Then because I was sleeping, my voice sounded very gruff. So she asked if i'm okay. [hahaha] And I said yes. Then she continued with her explaining of why she's calling me. So I said 'er, no I'm not interested in joining'. Then the lady won't stop bothering me and said 'nobody's asking you to join, dear..you can just come here and bla bla bla'..[Is it me or is it her being all lesbian-ish? Eew. Maybe it was me since I was still half-asleep answering that call] So I just casually said er sorry not free. No time. And she said 'okthanksbye' in a really flat tone.

Then we were talking about which gym fitness centre is the best and both agreed that True Fitness is the nicest. And I was complaining about how some people get abs and pecs so easily.

FH: Eh you know ar, the other time when I went to True Fitness to work out I saw this like 60 year old grandma having six pecs cos she was baring her midriff.. I was like omg.
You should kill yourself wei. Train so long already still like that.
Me: ...

Because I wasn't there with him when he saw that hawt grandma, I got nothing much to comment la. [Cos he might be exaggerating just to bring down my self esteem! haha..]
As they say, seeing is believing, right? Assuming I did see her and her oh-so-hawt body, I would definitely go up to her and her how did she do it.
Then again, maybe not.

I'll just stare at her kao kao with my jaws wide open like a fool.

If it was you, I bet you'll do the same. How often do you see a hawt ah ma?

Okay, next topic.
Let me remind all you readers again.
Please come to Cineleisure Damansara this Sunday at 2pm! It'll be the bomb I tell you! =)
But seriously, Cineleisure is like the happening place for local celebrities. My cheermates and I have seen quite a number of famous faces walking around that place during our pre-events which we had earlier. [Some of them even bought the marshmallows from us!]
To name a few, we've seen AdamC, the ex 3R host, Marion Caunter, JoeyG, Cheryl Samad, Rina Omar and more la. Can't remember.
So do come drop by and support us! We'll be having lucky draws and winners will get a bottle of Clinique perfume! Awesome stuff right?
Bottom line, just get your arse over la. Don't be so lazy please. *eh look who's talking*=)

Alrighty, guess this should be enough to satisfy my readers. Muahaha..
Time to work out and get those abs man! [I'm actually gonna take a nap now and sleep like a pig]

Cheers! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei lady, u gotta add more spice into ur blog..where are the interesting stories bout florence that i used read previously?bring it back .ohyah..holon here

Florence said...

'holon': lol. yeah i know it's getting boring. sorry about that. i wanna retire from blogging. ahaha. =)