Sunday, April 01, 2007

Emo-ness

I've never really tried writing an emo post before but I'll do it anyway.
Don't laugh if it doesn't come out as emo as it's supposed to be okay.
Well, anyways, I am just feeling reallllyyyy frustrated right now.
Why??
Cos I just had a tiny argument with my parents about letting me go out.
I tell you, they're like the most strict parents you have ever met/knew. Whatever.
I wanted to go out for a movie at OU so yeah, made arrangements and everything..
Then suddenly, this sister of mine who can't mind her own business starts placing her big fat butt into mine and goes all hoo-haa about me going out.
Her: Tell me where you going to.
Me: Why? Out lar.
Her: Where la?
Me: OU
Her: HUH?! So far???! You have school tomorrow you know. Does papa know about this? [Calls dad at the top of her lungs] Papppaaaaaa! You know Florence is going to OU!! [Makes a big fuss out of it, acts like a 'caring' sister] You know you have school tomorrowwww? [Goes on talking about why I shouldn't go out]

Dad the man comes out of his room and asks where am I going.
Told him I'm going out. He asked what for. I said for a movie. Then he goes nagging and mom who was downstairs joins in the rhythm to the nagging.
So I had to cancel my plans. Greattt. Damn potong okay. Grr.

And I can't stand it when they always use STPM to threaten me. [Sitting for the STPM is not my option if you still don't know] Like, 'you're gonna sit for your STPM this year! And you're not ready.' Bla bla. My opinion is that they just wanna see my face at home! I'm serious. They don't even bother if I'm taking out my books to read or not. Look what am I doing? Blogging.. See? They just need to know that I'm HOME. Pathetic.

Plus, they've restricted me from going to my cheer practices ever since the competition ended. Sigh. Why oh whyyyyy!!?

I hate my current situation now. Argh. Oh, and it really 'helps' when all of them starts irritating you at the same moment. For instance, today after church, while in the car going home, they ['they' here meaning the FEMALES {super farn!popek non-stop!} in my family, I was okay with dad] mentioned something damn irritating which isn't worth being remembered so I forgot what was it about lar. Then I replied back with something which they claimed was rude. But hey, can't help it if it seemed damn annoying at that moment!
You get me? Have you ever been in a situation like mine before?You know, where you just felt like what all of them were saying were totally nonsense and not forgetting their voices seemed like FLIES buzzing around your ears and all you wanted was for them to shut their smelly mouth up?

My big fat ass sister just peeked at what I'm typing now. Can't she just wait to read about how freakishly annoying she can be?

Okay, end of post. There you go. Done.

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

yo girl! sabar k?! i know how it feels.. its like.. "jasmine ur exams are coming.. aren't u doin anything?" same old sentence yeh?! heheh.. parents la! dun worry la!

Florence said...

jasmine: i'm sure ur parents aren't as bad as mine. lol.

-amanda- said...

babe ... dun wori .. i have equally irritating siblings ... so yeah .. my parents actually do nag me to read when i'm at home .. at least they let u blog .lol

Florence said...

-amanda-: lol. funny. trying to be sarcastic izit? ahahaha...=)