Monday, April 30, 2007

Exams.

Exams. The period of time which is dreaded most by all students. And maybe a few teachers. Those who are lazy to set the paper and mark them, that is.

This blogger here has been busy studying for her exams and thus the lack of updates..


[haha. you believed me?]


But it's true! I'll show you.



See? My stressed face. Scared you, didn't I? [This pic was taken by my younger sister who's always disturbing me when I TRY to study. And I always give in by replying her stupid questions. I'm so easily distracted man. Btw, happy or not can see my Harry Potter specs? AHAHA.]

I know what all of you must be thinking now.

HOW ON EARTH IS SHE GONNA READ WITH HER HAIR COVERING HER EYES?!

Actually can you know, I can read through my thin and fine hair.

If you believed me again, you better go get some common sense.

Argh! Another few more days till the torture is over. After that can go out and have some fun. woohoo. [Study la! Think STPM over already ar? *XinMin's line*]

You better don't let me catch you going out =p

Gotta get back to my HarryPotter specs and bury my face in my books. Tata.

P/S: Sorry for boring you guys with my mundane life. Welcome to the life of a FormSixer. Or maybe it's just me. Can any of my FormSix friends tell me if they feel the same way too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol... i never realli studied till around 2 weeks before stpm... jus chillin n takin it easy all the time... nywayz, treat this as bad advice frm one of ur fallen seniors... haha...no la, jus relating to u about my form 6 experience.. totally not the suitable attitude for a f6 student... =P