Saturday, May 05, 2007

Channel 76.

So, first up, exam's finally over. Yay!
But there's not much reason to rejoice because I think I didn't do too well.
Let bygones be bygones, eh? hehe. Let's not talk about it. The word stress just appears each time I talk about studies. And my hair turns grey.

Anyways, there's this new channel in Astro. Channel 76. I'm so elated. Since when has Astro become such a genius? Channel 76 has all the entertainment news about the Hollywood celebrities for those of you who still don't know. Ha! Outdated. =p

At first Dad was the one who started watching that channel and 'introduced' it to us, but when my sisters and I got kinda hooked to it, he was saying that this channel's not good la, this and that.

'You all shouldn't watch this channel. They're like glamorizing all the Hollywood sins you know.'
*thinks to self* Whatever. *continues watching*

Was what he said worth pondering?

Maybe.

NOT.

It's just tee-vee. Television is the source of entertainment. That's what it does, entertain us. Duh.

I don't think we're that capable to indulge in these glamarous Hollywood 'sins' even if we want to, being a nobody. Unless someone big spots us and we strike it lucky to be a somebody.

Did that line remind you of the Shark Tale movie? Heh.

Or unless you become that somebody's mistress la. That also you must have the looks first then only can talk. Lol. Shit, I'm crappin'.

Don't mind me. This is what you get when boredom strikes. =)

No comments: