Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Advertlets Review

First of all, this is my first time writing a review for a blog advertising network. So if it's sucky, don't blame yeah.
It's called Advertlets.com.


Their tagline - Advertisers + Bloggers = Money + Happy is super cute and funny la.
Besides that, they are giving away RM15k away to 300 bloggers as a reward for signing up with them. No need to find your calculator, that's like RM 50 per blogger! Putting the 'bling' in 'blogging' really got me wondering as to whether I will really get the bling as soon as I complete this review. Heh.
So, I'm asked to write about why I like Advertlets and what I hope to get from Advertlets.
Basically, my answer will come down to the same intention for the 2 questions above.
Which is obviously, to get the moolah while I enjoy my blogging pastime.
I've signed up with Nuffnang recently and so far I haven't gotten any ad from them yet. Sounds pathetic? Maybe.
According to Advertlets, you don't need to have 20 unique visits a day as required by Nuffnang.
Your blog only needs 50 visits a day. (They never mention anything about unique visits..so I presume it's an easier way to achieve it.)
Also, those with less than 50 visits can access their demographic statistics for their blog.
Other than that, my sister just tried it this afternoon and typed a review about Advertlets which is gila babi long which I don't think I can write as much as her.
Point is, she claims she already has RM50 in her Advertlets account. The only catch is Advertlets will only send you the money once you've reached RM100. So that's another half way more to go for her.
If it's really that easy to get RM50, why not give it a try right? I mean this is just one post.
I suggest all of you try it too to see if it really works.
It looks trustable because KinkyBlueFairy has also joined them.
Yeah, so I'll just keep this simple and short since nobody really likes to read reviews. Hahhaa.
Conclusion is, join Advertlets la, then we shall see 'together-gether' whether they really give you the bling or not okay? =)
*Edited*
The Advertlets team just informed me that Advertlets doesn't have any traffic requirements now! Totally awesome.
Besides that, I just checked my account and got myself RM50 already because Advertlets approved my review!! =)

No comments: