Friday, May 18, 2007

Quite an interesting day.

Hello people.

Wuzzup..?[Lame ones will answer 'the ceiling' thinking they're so cool. HAHAHA]

Anyway, let's move back to yesterday.
Since my older sister Fiona is having her holidays now, it simply means she's bored at home.
So after I reached home yesterday, she went, "Eh, teman me to Giant later."
"For what?"
"I wanna bake a cake. Or cookies."
"You got the recipe meh?"
"Ya, I found it on the internet."

Then being the obedient sister that I am, I followed her to the hypermarket to get the ingredients needed.

Reached home, all prepared to bake when suddenly she said,

"Eh, can you go to my laptop to read the instructions again? I don't really understand."
=_='
Anyway, let's just say I was the one instructing them (my maid and sister) on how to do it based on the method while they handled almost everything.

The result? Actually I have the picture of the cake but super pai seh to post it here.

Cos it looks like crap. Plus it's some chocolate coated cake. So I'll leave it to your imagination. But it tasted okay la. In fact, too sweet. Nevermind, there's always a first time for everything.

After that, everything was in a rush cos Kelvin came over to my house to pick both of us up. My sister and I, I mean. Had to make him wait for quite long cos both of us just finished coating the cake with chocolate when he arrived. (Sorry about that, Kelvin. Blame Fiona! hehe)
And he caught my HarryPotter specs in action when I hurriedly ran upstairs. Argh!

Headed over to Ruums, but not to club. Sigh. To support ZhenHuang aka Dennis The Menace. This time with poms. =)

It was my second time there actually. And since I was standing kinda at the front row, most of my friends saw me on tv screaming like a siao poh. Some even with nasty remarks.
eg. I puked yesterday. You should know why. [SmellyWanKit]
I switched the channel as soon as I saw your face. [IndonHengLi]

The rest were just normal remarks.
eg. The cameraman likes you.
Saw your face so many times.
Ehhhh! I saw you on tv yesterday!

It's funny how your face just appear for a second and yet so many people saw it.
Fuh. The power of mass media.
Apart from that, I also saw someone both my sister and I know with someone else whom we also know. We were beyond shocked to see them together because they are just NOT supposed to be together. It's like watching some Chinese drama series live. And then my sister and I will be the 'keh po aunties' gossiping like OMG, I don't believe what I just saw. And I'll go, this can't be wrong cause we have 2 pairs of eyes. Don't ask who or how or what do I mean by that, just typing it here to make you all feel curious.

Tough stuff. Dun pray-pray man.

Posing with the HUGE banner his mom made.



ChengChoo, Fiona, Kelvin.


Moving on to today, the committee of the Upper Sixers welcomed the Lower Sixers to Seafield by organizing the Orientation Day.

I'm sure we had fun ragging them. I'm not sure if they did.

We played several games and one of it required the L6's to get signatures from the U6's. But before they get our signatures, they'll have to perform a task to our liking. Till we get satisfied. Yeah man.

There was this girl who came up to me and I asked her to dance like a ballerina by just twirling one round by tipping toes.

Then she was like, 'Huh, any other challenges?'
"Okay, sing any song."
*gave me her I-don't-know-how-to look*
"Er, move your hips like Shakira."
"I think I'll just go ask another person." *walks away*
!@#$%

These were of course the minority of the L6's. The rest were so outgoing. Especially the guys. I'm not being sexist, it's just that the girls were too shy, I think.

I particularly liked the guy who did the beatbox when I asked him to. That was tight man. I was diggin' it yo. Oh, when I said like, I meant like as in like. Not the like type of like. If you know what I mean.

That aside, my parents are away from home! They left for the 'Land of Meows' - Kuching this morning like super early. Had to be at the Subang KTM as the meeting point at 4.30a.m. to catch their bus. Thank God my sister is on holidays so she drove them there or not I'll have to be the one doing it.

They'll be back on Sunday night. Hahaha. Made plans with Steven to go out tomorrow night. Then again, I'm so broke so I asked him if we could go anywhere which doesn't require me to spend.

The answer? Stay home la if no money. [He didn't say that. I was talking to myself. Pardon me.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like the f6 orientation tht y'all organised for lower6es was better than the one my year organised.. haha, at least tht's wut i heard from one of my frens...

Florence said...

no offense to the upper sixers last yr, but yeah, it's definitely much better compared to last yr. =)