Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fiona Fiona.

Went to Summit today with my older sister.
She's such a devil in disguise. Cos she wanted to con me. Said she has a free ticket so if we go both watch together, she'll get the free one while I pay for the other. Then I said we both must divide the other ticket then only I'll follow her. I won. =)
Watched The Reaping.
Guess how many humans were actually in the cinema?
8!!! Damn syiok right? If we were watching Jangan Pandang Belakang it would have been even better! Cos the atmosphere is just right. =)
Too bad I was with her, and not with my bf. [If I had one, that is]
Cos the rest were couples. Hahaha.

Okay, this post is lame.

Anyways, I just got the party pictures courtesy of Kelvin. He was the generous photographer who sacrificed his time to attend my sister's 21st bday celebration without charging a single cent. =)
One thing about these professional photographers is that they take bad pictures of you and call it natural. Hmph. OR maybe the problem lies in me. I take bad natural pics. Yeah, that makes sense.

So, to sum up everything about the party, let me just show you the pictures taken that night. It was held at the Sunway Lagoon club btw.

Charlie's Paul's Angels. [hahaha geddit? omg lame.]

Family picture!


The cake which weighed 3kgs!

Hahaha..I'm sure it tasted good. Right, Fiona?

Bet you secretly enjoyed it despite saying NOO!=)

Actually there are a lot more of pictures but it's taking too long to upload so I'm really tired of waiting.

You see the picture where she was thrown into the pool? Yeah, my initial plan was to throw her into the pool FIRST, then smash her with whip cream all over. Somehow, it all went the other way round so it was whip cream first. Then, when she was in the pool, I panicked cos the whip cream was floating in the water, which meant we dirtied their pool.

My dad also said that we were gonna have to pay RM300 to clean up their pool. At first, we really bought it and felt soooo bad about it. Then we came to realize that he was just pulling our legs.

My maid also told us that the worker there told her that the club has just cleaned their pool that morning itself cos they had a party as well on the previous night and those people did the same thing by throwing somebody into the pool.

I thought they are suppose to clean the pool everyday? Hmm.

Anyway, the manager of the club came down and clearly she wasn't very pleased. [Whoops!] And also some of the adults there. [Double whoops!] But the rest were really sporting cos they were laughing along with us.

All in all, I'm just SO glad and thankful that our actions didn't cause them to put that EXTRA money into the bill. =) =)

No comments: