Saturday, March 10, 2007

A lil somethin' to make you laugh.

Hey all. Got this joke from an e-mail and found it funny so decided to share with you guys. Here goes:

An elderly couple walk into a fast food restaurant. They order one hamburger, one french fries and one drink.
The old man unwraps the plain hamburger and carefully cuts it in half. He places one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counts out the fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placing one pile in front of his wife. He takes a sip of the drink, his wife takes a sip and then sets the cup down between them. As he begins to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them keep looking over and whispering "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."
As the man begins to eat his fries a young man comes to the table. He politely offers to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man replies that they're just fine - they're just used to sharing everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sits there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again the young man comes over and begs them to let him buy another meal for them.
This time the old woman says "No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything."
As the old man finishes and wipes his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again comes over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asks "May I ask what is it you are waiting for?"

The old woman answers... "THE TEETH."

Hehehehhe..funny right? I think it's quite funny.

Btw, last night was the first ever night in my entire life I stayed up without sleeping AND taking my afternoon nap! Which means that yesterday Friday, I was up at 6.25am for school and yada yada then went to Steven's house to celebrate his bday then straight to tuition, then to Wern Sern's house to help him do the other side of his pom-poms, then back home to shower and have dinner, then went to Pyramid to wait for the bus...thought i would be able to sleep in the bus but then this ZhangZiyi wouldn't let me sleep cos she skipped school and woke up at 12pm instead so she was full of energy and resulted to disturbing me as well. What a friend. Heheh..
Actually she just disturbed me until 3am, then she was kacau-ed by *ahem*, her new found stalker/fan. So I went to kacau another friend and ended up talking nonsensical stuffs until we didn't realize that we have reached Johor.

So, there you have it my friends.. I'm so proud of my achievement for being able to stay up for so long. Never happen before okay. Fuiyo.

Coincidently, my friend Amanda asked if I would like to join her and other friends to Maison on the same night. Obviously I couldn't make it since I wasn't around. But even if I was around, I doubt I'll ever get to enter a club due to the stringent restrictions from my old folks.
And Amanda was supposedly to accompany me if we ever go to any clubs at all since we haven't been before. But..but she couldn't hold it any longer and left without me! Fan guat! Hahhaaa...
You're so evil la, leaving me all alone here in this lame 19 year old club who hasn't went clubbing before.

Okay, it's official la.
I'm quite lame. Why QUITE? Cos if I'm lame then my older sis is even lamer since she also hasn't stepped into a club before. And she's 2 years older than me. Hehe..
Feels better to think of it that way so I shall stick to thinking like this from now on. HAHAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe ..... i didn't mean to leave u in da lame 19yo club .... n u're not lame ok ..... hehehehe ...... we will go clubin 2gether soon .. i promise u .... we will work on how to get ur parents approval yea .. ;) hehehe