Friday, October 30, 2009

Sorry, time to promote again.

Hello people who loves me,

Yours truly is currently going through a panic phase now. I messaged the person in charge on FB regarding my vote ranking in Modelle because she has informed me earlier that I could check my status anytime.

I've asked her once before this and she told me I was somewhere in the middle..

But the reply today didn't bring good news. At 11:35am, she said I'm somewhere in the middle still. At 11:36am, she apologized for the mistake saying I'm somewhere going into top 15. At 11:43am, she said I'm currently at number 40! What?!?

I'm extremely shocked at how much difference my position can fall in less than 10 minutes!

So, continue spamming the votes people :)

I also just found out that the votes are accumulated after each round, meaning the votes will not be cleared off so every single vote counts!

Your support is much appreciated!

No comments: