Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why punctuation marks are so important.

Or in this matter, why is sentence structure important.

I'm not saying I construct proper sentences everytime. In fact, I think I tend to make quite a number of mistakes occasionally.

Anyway, I received a text message from my Marketing Management lecturer this afternoon.

"Tis is Dr Joanne. I had emergncy surgery operatn last wk. In hospital. Pls cal me Florence asap."

Okay, Dr Joanne...since you asked...


FLORENCE!!!!!

Hehe! Okay I know I'm lame. Whatever. =)

3 comments:

uKen said...

If only Dr.Joanne reads your post... XD

You'll be in hot soup... haha but thank god she doesn't know bout your blog... well, does she? o_O

Walking Disaster said...

I send this link to her then you know. Hehe

Florence said...

uken: why? is this entry offensive?

jason: stop being such a pain. you try and see.