Sunday, October 25, 2009

Second issue of Modelle Mag.

Second MODELLE photoshoot pictures are up on the FB group!

This time, my theme was Rock Chic and the shoot was held at Maison, KL. The whole process was quick and fun! We started around 11am and were done by 2pm! So efficient this round, me likey. Different style of hair and makeup again...which girl doesn't like getting dolled up, eh? Photographer and team were really nice people too! :)
I don't think I'm gonna post the picture here though..Worried about those copyright infringement and what not..so I'd rather play it safe and link you guys to the page.

Nah, here's a goofy picture of myself instead :p

To view the second batch of photos, click! To keep me in this competition, you know what to do ;)

This batch of photos will be published in the November issue so keep a look out for that!

3 comments:

Walking Disaster said...

Another pain the "true" rockers have to go through is seeing their fashion being exploited :P

Florence said...

It's just a theme. Why so serious?

Walking Disaster said...

Cause it separates the rockers from the rest?